Re: Plans for 5.3

From: Scott Long <scottl_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 05:54:02 -0700
Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> In message <006601c3ca0a$af61ece0$b901320a_at_komi.mts.ru>, "Alex Deiter" writes:
>
>>>This mostly sums up what remains on the 5-STABLE roadmap.  If there are
>>>any new items that I've forgotten, please let me know.  A detailed 5.3
>>>TODO list will be published on the website once 5.2 is out the door.  I
>>>welcome open discussion on all of this.
>>
>>Please add GSSAPI authentication support in ftp/ftpd and ssh/sshd.
>

> And a pony please!
>
> I did not read Scotts email as "on the house boys, bring it on!"

Correct, and I should have been more clear that the intent of my email
was to point out the fundamental things that need to happen, rather than
being a general TODO list of things that would be nice to have.  These
less-critical TODO items of course are important, so please don't
hesitate to work on them if your interest lies there.

Scott