suspicious top output with ULE scheduler

From: Sean McNeil <sean_at_mcneil.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 13:08:34 -0800
Hi all,

I just tried out the new ULE scheduler and I'm noticing an odd behavior
of top.  It looks like it is assigning CPU usage not only to the process
that is actually using it but to the parent processes as well.  If I
perform a 'portupgrade -a', for instance, I see many processes with the
exact same percentage of CPU and they all look like parent processes
(make, sh, etc.).  It doesn't look right, but perhaps what I'm seeing is
actually the case.

Am I suppose to buildworld/installworld after I install a new kernel
with the ULE scheduler?  I wouldn't think so.

Cheers,
Sean