Still IRQ routing problems with bridged devices.

From: Bernd Walter <ticso_at_cicely12.cicely.de>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 02:32:25 +0100
The board is an old Asus T2P4 with 3 bridged cards and $PIR table.
All IRQs behind bridges get bogusly IRQ4 instead of the right ones.
Is this only a problem on some boards or do we have a general irq
routing problem with bridges?
At least I know that bridge irq routing works fine on alpha.
$PIR table claims to only have 7 entries - does this make sense for
a 4 slot board?

If this is a board specific problem - can we at least add a loader
variable to disable routing, so I don't have to patch the source on
every update and can run a standart boot disk again?

ticso_at_bwct.de                                  info_at_bwct.de