Updated ec-burst.diff patch

From: Nate Lawson <nate_at_root.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 01:07:53 -0700 (PDT)
Please download and try the new version.  It correctly implements burst
mode to the best of the 2.0 spec.  Like the previous message, please
report the appropriate dmesgs ("acpi_ec0*" and "EC Waited*") and any
errors or regression.  I've tested "du -a /" while plugging/unplugging the
power cable on my laptop many times with no errors.

I haven't received any feedback yet.  This WILL hit the tree in a few
weeks because it fixes known problems.  Test it now or test it then.  :)

Thanks,
-Nate