Re: Updated ec-burst.diff patch

From: Eirik Oeverby <ltning_at_anduin.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 11:14:25 +0200
Hi,

Can you be a bit more specific as to which other problems it fixes? I
would love to try, because I have had some pretty nasty ACPI problems in
the past, but I only have this one box to test on (my workstation) so I
don't feel like going through the compile/install/fail/restore process
if there isn't a good reason (for myself) to do so ;)
(Just spent a weekend trying to find another kernel regression, I need
to get some real work done soon)

/Eirik