should fdisk -BI still work?

From: John Hay <jhay_at_icomtek.csir.co.za>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 11:15:49 +0200
Hi,

Should "fdisk -BI ad0" still work on current? I have a script that I use
to prepare flash disks that have worked for a long time on older versions
of FreeBSD, but it seems a little broken on -current. It actually started
with the one from Warner's site people.../~imp/diskprep.pl and tweaked it
over time to keep it running.

On current I get an error when doing "fdisk -BI ad0":

fdisk: invalid fdisk partition table found

So how is one supposed to create a FreeBSD slice nowadays from a script?

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay_at_icomtek.csir.co.za / jhay_at_FreeBSD.org