Re: ``Resource temporarily unavailable'' in vi

From: Matthias Buelow <mkb_at_mukappabeta.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 00:43:40 +0200
Mikhail Teterin writes:

>Every once in a while, a vi-session dies on me with:
>
>	input: Resource temporarily unavailable

Are you running ksh93 per chance?  I've seen this after I started an
OpenGL program such as xscreensaver-demo from ksh93 (however that
could have influenced the terminal settings or whatever is beyond my
current understanding.)

--
  Matthias Buelow;  mkb_at_{mukappabeta.de,informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de}