Re: ``Resource temporarily unavailable'' in vi

From: Mikhail Teterin <mi+mx_at_aldan.algebra.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:24:22 -0400
=>Every once in a while, a vi-session dies on me with:
=>
=>	input: Resource temporarily unavailable

=Are you running ksh93 per chance?  I've seen this after I started an
=OpenGL program such as xscreensaver-demo from ksh93 (however that
=could have influenced the terminal settings or whatever is beyond my
=current understanding.)

I don't use ksh, but it does, indeed, happen when the machine is under
heavy use (compiles and what-not -- xscreensaver-demo would, probably,
qualify too).

	-mi