MSDOSFS patch of dirty flag (Darwin Import)

From: Jun Su <csujun_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:51:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

I began to import some code from Darwin msdosfs. Here
is my first patch about the dirty flag. I patched the
msdosfs kernel module and fsck_msdos to enable the
flag. Can someone test it and checked in? Must I
submit a PR?

>From my own option, the new features of Darwin's
msdosfs are dirty flag, adv_lock and unicode name. I
will check them in the next week. Do these features
have chance to commit?

Jun Su