OT:escaping X barfings

From: <root_at_bofh.bg>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 17:23:37 +0300
Hello all!
CAn you tell me how a procedure how to patch X and kernel
to avoid X barfings from securelevel? My release is a FreeBSD 5.1.
I looked for patches, unfortunately they're more than a year old.Googled and
searched on MARC - nothing new under the sun. Therefore I suppose all works ok
in -CURRENT.I'm thinking of:
                 1) CVSup src and ports to "."
                 2) adding `options APERTURE` to my kernel
                 3) make buildkernel && make install kernel && make buildworld
                 4) reboot and face the music
 TIA,
Dimitar Vassilev - hobbyist and FDP-BG translator