USB crappiness?

From: Juli Mallett <jmallett_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 19:42:15 -0500
Hi,

I tried to upgrade my workstation to current recently, and I have to
use a lot of USB, and while using some USB mass storage device, with
a UFS filesystem on it, and doing a large operation to it (tar c|tar x)
everything deadlocked on ufs, the USB stack blew up, and upon causing
an interrupt to it, it panicked, and panic pagefaulted.

Anyone else seeing these sorts of cohesive fallovers?

Thanx,
juli.
--
juli mallett. email: jmallett_at_freebsd.org; efnet: juli; aim: bsdflata;
i have lost my way home early - i don't care cause i won't stay there.