chkrootkit w/ current

From: Perry S. Glenn <psglenn_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 00:44:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
I'm running current and I had left forgot to turn the ftp knob in
inetd.conf off. I came back after a drive to find my /var/ filesystem
full. I did not (per sysinstall)have anon ftp on, but someone made
lots of bogus directories in /var/ftp/pub anyway.
I decided to install /ports/security/chkrootkit after a short google.
chkrootkit says it finds 12 processes hidden from ps command and a
possible LKM Trojan installed.
chkroot also calls
ls ps date chsh and chfn
"INFECTED"

Is chkrootkit giving accurate info for FreeBSD-5 ?

Could someone check to see if they get false positives with this script

on current.

TIA

--psglenn