Re: bluetooth 20030604 and 5.1 release

From: User Toyboy <toyboy_at_toy.homeunix.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:09:13 -0500 (EST)
Thanks for that help, it worked, I have one more question, Is it possible to share my internet connection on my  FreeBSd box that has bluetooth on it with other devices with bluetooth like my laptop?  I looked at http://www.oook.cz/bsd/bluetooth.html , but the information there is for how to use the internet connection  from your phone to the FreeBSD box, not the other way around.  Thanks.