kernel: lnc0: Missed packet -- no reviece buffer QWE

From: Anthony Wyatt <Anthony_Wyatt_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:51:02 +1000
Hi Everyone,
    I'm in the process of hand building a FreeBSD 5.1 CURRENT #2 box.  I now have a booting system that I can log onto and use, but my network interface does not work :-(

    I get lots of:
kernel: lnc0: Missed packet -- no recieve buffer

    and the occasional
kernel: lnc0: Device timeout -- resetting

    I really don't know what to look for, however there are a couple of things that may be related:

1) I have no swap
2) I have not configured anything in particular in /etc, just copied it from my build tree and added a fstab
3) /bin /boot /sbin and /usr are all RO

    I'm sure its probably under my nose, but I need someone to point out what it is :-)

Thanks,
Anthony
 --
To email me add [QWE] to the subject.