Re: kernel: lnc0: Missed packet -- no reviece buffer QWE

From: Anthony Wyatt <anthony_wyatt_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:25:20 +1000
   Hi Bruce,

     Thanks for your reply:
   > > I get lots of:
   > > kernel: lnc0: Missed packet -- no recieve buffer
   > >
   > > and the occasional
   > > kernel: lnc0: Device timeout -- resetting
   >
   >I get this all the time on my FreeBSD 4.8-RELEASE system, which is a
   P75 with a
   >lnc NIC. The man page does say this driver is one of the more verbose
   ones,
   >and I think the message about no recieve buffer is just that the
   system cannot

   >keep up with the incoming data, and so there is no buffer left.

   Unfortunatly, I can't even ping out this interface at the moment,
   something seems to be quite broken, and I'm pretty sure its something
   I've done :-)

   Once I have the solution, I'll post it back to the list.

   Thanks again,

   Anthony

   Hotmail now available on Australian mobile phones. [1]Click here for
   more.