Re: Interest in nvidia-driver debugging on 5-*

From: Terry Lambert <tlambert2_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:47:48 -0700
Samy Al Bahra wrote:
> I think Terry is jumping to conclusions on what Evan's problem could be.
> I have this seen this cause application to crash at exit (if using
> OpenGL) but never a crash in kernel-space from the nVidia drivers.

1)	It works with libc_r, but not with libthr and not
	with libkse.

2)	The %gs register is not used by libc_r, but is used
	for threads context for the other two.

3)	Most of the other code is shared between the libraries.

Draw your own conclusions... 8-).  Also read the recent post
about nVidia to the threads list about %gs.

-- Terry