Re: Interest in nvidia-driver debugging on 5-*

From: Samy Al Bahra <samy_at_kerneled.com>
Date: 13 Jun 2003 07:29:28 +0000
Daniel Eischen Wrote:
> No, I don't think Terry is jumping to conclusion.  Read
> the archives of this problem.  The Nvidia drivers and OpenGL
> for FreeBSD won't work with -current and any threading
> library other than libc_r.
I didn't deal with any users having kernel crashes from this %gs
restoration bug only OpenGL-linked applications crashing at exit (such
as QT applications, do look at minion.de for a better description).
You're incorrect in many premises here (as Terry kindly pointed out).

Terry Lambert Wrote:
> Draw your own conclusions... 8-).  Also read the recent post
> about nVidia to the threads list about %gs.
It's kind of hard with no debugging information :)
Will look at that thread though.

--
| Samy Al Bahra | samy_at_kerneled.com |