PR/53008

From: Jens Rehsack <rehsack_at_liwing.de>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:13:49 +0200
Hi Peter,

would you please be so kind and have a look at PR/53008
(http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=53008), because you
committed src/sys/i386/acpica/genwakecode.sh and under some
circumstances an errornously output is generated (details in PR).

The problem hits me when I was updating a plain installed machine
(5.1-BETA) to 5-CURRENT one day before release mounting the sources via nfs.

Because of a problem with the new pci code I had to switch back to an
old kernel but the new world was already active (I know, not installed
like recommented in handbook).

Jens