Re: i386 Buildworld Failure alloca cdefs.h

From: Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des_at_ofug.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 16:58:51 +0200
"Matt" <matt_at_xtaz.co.uk> writes:
> Got this on a buildworld from current sources just now, is this possibly
> related to the commit to sys/cdefs.h from DES ?

I did not touch cdefs.h, David did.  The commit message was
inaccurate; while it claims that I submitted the patch, I'm only
responsible for one line of it:

#define        alloca(sz)      __builtin_alloca(sz)

The #error line he added is incorrect as it breaks compliant
applications which do not use the nonstandard and nonportable
alloca(3).

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des_at_ofug.org