Re: Multiple cardbus devices? (RFI)

From: M. Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:01:57 -0600 (MDT)
: I've tried an awful hack of forcing a minimum size of 0x1000 for all
: resource allocations made by cardbus devices to make sure they're
: page-aligned and it seems to be working.  There are occasional
: watchdog timeouts on the xl device, but it is at least functioning at
: the same time as the USB.

Reading the spec tells me that all memory allocation needs to be on a
4k boundary.  Looks like the code fails to enforce that.

Warner