__thread support in -current..

From: Julian Elischer <julian_at_elischer.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 15:34:15 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, so having thrashed out what is required on the threads list
(and severely strained (but hopefully not permanently) our relations
with the OpenGL folks) we've figured out that we do need to support
__thread (if we don't we'll miss out on  alot).

I have basicaly worked out what we need to do
(Generarlly we do the same as solaris does) to support this..
The question is, what do we need to do for gcc and the loader
to support this..?

I guess the support is in gcc as Linux and solaris use it, but
is our linker close enough to what they use to be able to benefit at all
from them?

Julian