Re: where is rogue?

From: Guy Middleton <guy_at_obstruction.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 21:31:39 -0400
On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 06:17:01PM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 09:11:16PM -0400, Guy Middleton wrote:
> > What happened to /usr/games/rogue in 5.1-RELEASE?  It's not in
> > /usr/ports/games either.
>
> Install the freebsd-games port.  This is documented in the release
> notes.

Ok, now I'm confused.

I installed freebsd-games, and it has most of the games I remember, but not
rogue.

# pwd
/usr/ports/games/freebsd-games/work/freebsd-games-5.0
# ls
Makefile        battlestar      hack            piano           snake
Makefile.inc    bs              hangman         pig             trek
adventure       canfield        larn            quiz            var.mtree
arithmetic      cribbage        mille           robots          worm
atc             cvs             newdist.sh      sail            wump
backgammon      fish            phantasia       share.mtree
#
# grep rogue pkg-plist
#