Re: Wi driver has WEP issues on both 5.0 and 5.1

From: Robert Watson <rwatson_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 11:42:13 -0400 (EDT)
I've seen this on my older Wavelan card, but not my more recent PRISM
card.  If I run with WITNESS compiled in, I don't see it, which suggests a
timing issue.  This came up at USENIX a couple of times and I know Scott
and Warner were discussing potential sources and fixes; Scott noticed
there were a lot of card resets in the new code not present previously, so
one theory was that we needed a delay for a bit to settle during the
reset.  I've CC'd Warner and Scott to bug them.  :-)

robert_at_fledge.watson.org      Network Associates Laboratories