Re: acpi patch for dell laptop?

From: Eirik Oeverby <ltning_at_anduin.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:44:51 +0200
Crap.
I just saw that I had no quotes around the '1'. Will it still get that
setting, or do I have to change it and try again?
(My line says
hw.pci.allow_unsupported_io_range=1
while I believe (according to the other examples in the file) it should
say
hw.pci.allow_unsupported_io_range="1"
. Does this make a difference?)

/Eirik