Re: Problem with wi in CURRENT (and 5.1)

From: Oliver Brandmueller <ob_at_e-Gitt.NET>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:02:14 +0200
Hi.

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 06:34:00PM +0100, Robert Hulme wrote:
> I am already running the latest firmware, and it works in 5.0 but not in
> 5.1 or 5-CURRENT.
>
> Is anyone going to take a look at this? It seems that wi is broken for a
> significant number of people (there have been several emails like mine
> recently to current and mobile) in 5.1+

Most messages and all of the problems go away, when I use WITNESS in the
Kernel. This seems to be a timing issue. Do you have WITNESS turned on
or turned off in the Kernel? If it is not set, could you add

options WITNESS

to your kernel config and check if the problem is still there?

- Oliver

--
| Oliver Brandmueller | Offenbacher Str. 1  | Germany       D-14197 Berlin |
| Fon +49-172-3130856 | Fax +49-172-3145027 | WWW:   http://the.addict.de/ |