Re: Heads up: checking in change to ata-card.c

From: Terry Lambert <tlambert2_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 01:51:31 -0700
Soeren Schmidt wrote:
> I do have problems with the wording you use in the comments
> in that patch mentioned below, I will even say that I will remove
> that as soon as it appears *and* shoot the committer so it doesn't
> happen again to use your choice of wording..

While you are making those changes, be sure to change "ENXIO"
to "EDOOFUS"...

8-) 8-).

Lighten up!  Have a beer or something!

Bill's comments are often irascible, and the license wording in
his slight modification to the BSD license boilerplate gave the
IBM lawers fits, but he's not the only one who does this sort
of thing to the sources, and he's not even the worst offender.

Personally, Bill's comments have kept me from making mistakes
in the purchase of hardware in the past, even if they were a
bit biting...

-- Terry