Re: Heads up: checking in change to ata-card.c

From: Soeren Schmidt <sos_at_spider.deepcore.dk>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:03:16 +0200 (CEST)
I do have problems with the wording you use in the comments
in that patch mentioned below, I will even say that I will remove
that as soon as it appears *and* shoot the committer so it doesn't
happen again to use your choice of wording..

Now, I dont think this way is productive at all, and would appreciate
if we could have a civilized way of doing this instead...

This is exactly the crap that makes one wonder if the time used on
the project is well spent...

-Søren