Re: HEADS UP: new KSE signal code

From: David Leimbach <leimy2k_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 07:42:47 -0500
I don't think you understand what I believe he was trying to say.

Commits to CVS are NOT atomic therefore getting a copy of FBSD in
between David's
start and finish of commits would be broken.

When he says he is finished.. I bet it will work again.

Now if we were all using Perforce this would be different as commits
are atomic
I think :). Its free to use for open source projects too but the
practicality
of making everyone learn something new is not necessarily a good idea
:).

Dave