Re: HEADS UP: new KSE signal code

From: David Schultz <das_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 13:18:14 -0700
On Sat, Jun 28, 2003, David Leimbach wrote:
> Because we aren't working on anything and need something to do... so we
> find
> ways to think about how we can enforce quality without understanding
> how stuff
> works first maybe?

Umm...no, but thanks for the insult.  How about: Because we are
working at 3 AM to figure out why signals aren't getting delivered
to java properly and we see an email saying that things will be
more broken ``for a while'' and misinterpret what ``for a while''
means in this context.  See previous post.