Re: HEADS UP: new KSE signal code

From: David Leimbach <leimy2k_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 17:16:50 -0500
On Saturday, June 28, 2003, at 3:18PM, David Schultz wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 28, 2003, David Leimbach wrote:
>> Because we aren't working on anything and need something to do... so
>> we
>> find
>> ways to think about how we can enforce quality without understanding
>> how stuff
>> works first maybe?
>
> Umm...no, but thanks for the insult.  How about: Because we are
> working at 3 AM to figure out why signals aren't getting delivered
> to java properly and we see an email saying that things will be
> more broken ``for a while'' and misinterpret what ``for a while''
> means in this context.  See previous post.

Well I apologize... it seemed we had yet another person ready to jump
on someone for bothering to commit an important piece of code.

My email was caught in a state where it was neither sent nor delivered
but
I replied to your original mail hours ago... I even think I cancelled
the one
that offended you but apparently not early enough.

I apologize again for the insult...  I just thought you were being
somewhat
harsh on someone who may have had a minor english language barrier.

Dave