Re: HEADS UP: new KSE signal code

From: David Leimbach <leimy2k_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 21:11:20 -0500
No problem...

I still should have watched my mouth and not shot it off at the other
David
when he had a valid question.  Its amazing how much of an "attitude"
one can
read into another person's email.  Sometimes I think we project how we
are
feeling at that moment in time into what we read in other's mail.

Emoticons are clearly not enough to express the full story that is lost
through voice inflections and body language.  I am sure there is
interesting
psychological and sociological research to be done there :)

Anyway... thanks for your hard work despite illness.  I appreciate it
very
much [both of you: Xu and Schultz]

Dave