Re: Bluetooth on IBM T30 (USB device problem)

From: Lee Damon <nomad_at_castle.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:59:18 -0800
I'm playing with Bluetooth on my T30 as well.  I've activated legacy
USB support in BIOS, but still get

   Mar 26 08:41:03 tylendel kernel: uhub2: device problem, disabling port 1

maybe 45-60 seconds after pressing the Bluetooth button.

I'm running a kernel and world sup'd yesterday afternoon.  ugen is
included in the kernel config.   I will be heading to the archives
of the mobile list in a second to see if I'm missing anything else.

nomad