Re: Bluetooth on IBM T30 (USB device problem)

From: Maksim Yevmenkin <myevmenk_at_exodus.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:38:57 -0800
Hello Lee,

> I'm playing with Bluetooth on my T30 as well.  I've activated legacy
> USB support in BIOS, but still get
>
>    Mar 26 08:41:03 tylendel kernel: uhub2: device problem, disabling port 1
>
> maybe 45-60 seconds after pressing the Bluetooth button.
>
> I'm running a kernel and world sup'd yesterday afternoon.  ugen is
> included in the kernel config.   I will be heading to the archives
> of the mobile list in a second to see if I'm missing anything else.

just like i said, this is a USB issue, not Bluetooth.

could anyone from FreeBSD USB people *please* comment on that?
i still have all traces available at

http://www.geocities.com/m_evmenkin/usb/

in fact this option stop working for me today :( i do not know what
happend but it worked a couple of times yesterday and now i'm back
to "device problem, disabling port 1"

thanks,
max