ACPI and USB

From: Anish Mistry <mistry.7_at_osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:09:29 -0500
Hi,

  I finally got -CURRENT to install on my laptop as of 2003-03-25 and have
been playing around with the acpi code trying to figure it out.  One of the
main problems is to get my USB bus to wake up after a suspend, currently all
the USB devices dies when suspended and resumed.
How can I tell the USB PowerResource to turn on?  I've been able to access
devices that have a HID and create drivers for those, but I don't know how to
access resources with only _ADR addresses.  The USB portion of my acpidump
below:

        Device(USB_) {
            Name(_ADR, 0x00020000)
            Name(_PR0, Package(0x1) {