Re: Floppy Support

From: Oliver Lehmann <lehmann_at_ans-netz.de>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 18:41:27 +0200
Peter Schultz wrote:

> How many people are still doing floppy installs, is there any idea?

I do all my installations in use of the floppies. I don't have a CD-ROM in
most of my systems, And my CD-Burner broke some time ago anyway. I don't
plan to buy a new one. Why should I'm able to get all related "software" i
need through the internet. And when i plan to setup a new FreeBSD box...
mount the iso and do a ftp installation.
So... please don't drop the floppies ;)

  Greetings, Oliver

--
 Oliver Lehmann