Re: Can someone please look at bin/45486? (Big Size Ranges)

From: Garance A Drosihn <drosih_at_rpi.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 15:56:19 -0400
At 10:07 AM -0700 5/2/03, Nadav Eiron wrote:
>Hi,
>
>This PR is really really simple (IMHO), but is a nice thing to
>have. Can someone please help me get it in before the 5.1 code
>freeze?

Heh.  Actually I'm thinking of doing something similar for some
parts of lpr & friends.  There are some messages which sometimes
print out a small number (200 bytes) and other times print a
huge number (>2 gig).  I've even exchanged a few messages with
BDE on what the best implementation would be.

I already have too many things I'd like to get done before the
code freeze, so I won't get to this before that.  However, if
this is still around after the freeze, then bug me again and
I'll claim the PR and look into it.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad_at_gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad_at_freebsd.org