Re: panic: ffs_blkfree: freeing free frag

From: Robert Watson <rwatson_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 17:23:08 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 3 May 2003, NAKAJI Hiroyuki wrote:

> > > Both kernels on Apr 28 2003 and May 1 2003 got the same panic, but the
> > > kernel on Apr 12 2003 does not.
>
> > Try my patch (posted previously).
>
> When did you post it to what ml?
>
> Unfortunately I cannot find it from freebsd-current archive in this
> week.
>
> I'm still in trouble of panic and some files are lost with HDD's
> terrible sound.

The freebsd-current mailing list was broken earlier today, but Ian Dowse
sent out an e-mail indicating that two commits on April 26 appear to have
broken things:

src/sys/vm/vm_object.c:1.274
src/sys/kern/vfs_subr.c:1.444

Try backing those out locally and see if the problem goes away.  Hopefully
Peter can arrange for redelivery of the messages dropped earlier.

robert_at_fledge.watson.org      Network Associates Laboratories