ACPI panic on recent -current (perhaps related to ffs_blkfree panic?)

From: Maksim Yevmenkin <m_evmenkin_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 09:33:10 -0700 (PDT)
Hackers,

i've upgraded my tp390x laptop to the -current as of this weekend.
i'm getting ACPI panics. All panics are the same. I do not have
real trace available at the time, but all traces end up in

AcpiNsMapHandleToNode + 0x20
AcpiGetHandle
acpi_pwr_switch_consumer
acpi_tz_switch_cooler_off
acpi_ForeachPackageObject
acpi_tz_al_off
acpi_tz_establish
acpi_task_thread
fork_exit
fork_trampoline

Also ACPI spits out lots of errors. I put all files at

http://www.geocities.com/m_evmenkin/tp390/

(they are actually bzip2 files not gzip :)

I also got a ffs_blkfree panic, but after i turn ACPI off, i can not
reproduce it anymore. i run 'make buildworld' in the loop, plus
'bonnie -s 100' in the loop and 'sync; sleep 10' in the loop overnight
and system was stable.

thanks
max