Re: HEADS UP! Kerberos5/Heimdal now default!

From: Jacques A. Vidrine <nectar_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 13:13:47 -0500
On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 12:43:17PM -0500, Craig Boston wrote:
> I use MIT Kerberos installed via the port and have always had to make
> absolutely sure to NOT install the base system with Heimdal KRB5, lest
> other ports pick up the wrong header files.  This was possible before
> with a custom install.

Please send a bug report to the port maintainer ... the port is broken
if you cannot build it with a different Kerberos implementation.

Cheers,
--
Jacques Vidrine   . NTT/Verio SME      . FreeBSD UNIX       . Heimdal
nectar_at_celabo.org . jvidrine_at_verio.net . nectar_at_freebsd.org . nectar_at_kth.se