Re: make world issue with troff

From: tnhn <leonnguyen_at_brutele.be>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 08:03:21 +0200
Hi,

Before updating you should read the /usr/src/UPDATING...
I did also the mistake so here is the answer you'll find there :

20030502:
        groff has been updated.  If you try to do a buildworld and
        get an infinite loop in troff, update to May 4th or newer.  If you
        have a newer kernel than userland, you may need to set the OSRELDATE
        to 500110 in your environment before starting a buildworld.

=> setenv OSRELDATE 500110
and then "make buildworld"

Regards