Re: Why is espgs only for cups-intern printers?

From: Baby Peanut <baby_p_nut_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 16:51:18 -0700 (PDT)
This bit me with my Epson C40UX.

The port maintainer was gracious enough to explain the secret configuration
options for ghostscript-gnu.  In my case I needed the stp driver:

env BATCH=yes GS_OPTIONS="x11 ijs stp pnm" make

You will have to set GS_OPTIONS to something else for your Lexmark.

Lord only knows why this isn't documented.  An older config procedure using a
file under ports/ghostscript-gnu/scripts was recently deleted.