LDAP configuration

From: Shawn Debnath <sdebnath_at_cs.purdue.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 10:35:18 -0500
Hello again,

I am still in the process of getting LDAP to work. I have modified /usr/compat/linux/etc/nsswitch.conf and /usr/local/etc/openldap/ldap.conf to reflect our network settings. However, I can't query any of the users in the LDAP after a reboot. Do I need to run a daemon of some kind? Second note, I was looking for the name service cache daemon, and didnt find nscd in the ports. Any ideas?

Thanks

Shawn