Re: KSE panic

From: Terry Lambert <tlambert2_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 21:20:29 -0700
"Daniel C. Sobral" wrote:
> Terry Lambert wrote:
> > "Daniel C. Sobral" wrote:
> >>This time I don't have a full backtrace because I had just compiled a
> >>new kernel. Anyone knows how do I get kernel.debug installed right along
> >>all the rest of the stuff? :-(
>
> Yes, that's what happens. Now go back to what I said and tell me how to
> do what I _want_ to happen. :-)

If you are asking what you seem to be asking -- "How do I
boot a kernel.debug file instead of a kernel" -- you don't;
the kernel.debug is too big, and the kernel debugger doesn't
understand debug sections.  You *must* use a remote debug,
or post-mortem a crash dump, if you want to see where the
problem is.

-- Terry