Updating -CURRENT, what about outdated files?

From: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc_at_attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 16:35:17 -0400
Hi,

On one of my systems, I like to track -CURRENT, so I do a lot of:
- cvsup
- make buildworld
- make buildkernel
- make installkernel
- mergemaster -p
- make installworld
- mergemaster

If I do this a lot, then sometimes my installed world may have
outdated libraries and header files.  How can I make sure that
my installed tree doesn't have outdated stuff?

For example, just before doing make installworld, I sometimes do:
rm -r /usr/include

I am too scared to do this for /usr/lib or any other directory.

Is there a good way to do what I want?

Thanks.
--
Craig Rodrigues