Re: 5.1 beta2 based freebsie ?

From: Dario Freni <saturnero_at_gufi.org>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 08:30:42 +0200
> >Anybody - esp the freebsie people of course - know if there are plans for
> >a 5.1 beta2 based freebsie iso? or will it have to wait until 5.1 is
> >released?

We've planned an iso for the 5.1 release (and maybe, finally, a new release of our scripts). We're collecting suggestion on new features and software to include. As Gianmarco says, join our mailing list to ask questions and be updated.

Bye,
Dario

http://www.freesbie.org/

--
Dario Freni (saturnero_at_gufi.org) - SaturNero on IRCNet, Azzurra
Gruppo Utenti FreeBSD Italia (http://www.gufi.org)