bootup: no foregroup process group

From: Alexander Langer <alex_at_big.endian.de>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 22:29:30 +0200
Hi!

After switching from a Mar 24 -CURRENT to a 5.1-BETA -CURRENT, the new
rc system or anything else on the bootup is broken.

In particular, for the sendmail startup script, which takes minutes due
to an unresolveable IP on an interface, pressing Ctrl-T produces "no
foreground process group", and Ctrl-C doesn't work either, of course.

I haven't tested for other daemons/startup scripts yet, and I just did a
fresh mergemaster run to see if it will go away on the next boot, but I
thought I might let you know before I forget about it.  This defenitely
should be fixed for 5.1, if it is really broken.

Alex