Re: APM not working on Dell Latitude D600

From: Stijn Hoop <stijn_at_win.tue.nl>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 08:54:01 +0100
On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 06:37:26PM +0100, Andreas Klemm wrote:
> Cc'd to Stijn <stijn_at_win.tue.nl>.
> Many thanks Stijn, for making that patch available!

No problem, but I'd like it if you also thank Mark Santcroos for making
that patch in the first place -- I'm just the messenger here...

> So now I can happily confirm that this procedure works for:
> - Dell Latitude D600 (BIOS Revision A06)

Added, along with about a dozen other submissions in my queue. Thanks
to all submitters for reporting!

--Stijn

--
"Coca-Cola is solely responsible for ensuring that people - too stupid to know
not to tip half-ton machines on themselves - are safe. Forget parenting - the