open office

From: Sweetleaf <sweetleaf_at_fastmail.fm>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:07:11 -0800
Does openoffice seem slow to respond to others? Clicking on a menu option
such as "file" as to open a file takes about 30sec to give me the drop
down menu. Also i have noticed there might be a problem with the way the
port built or installed gtk, go to the business card creator and you
should see just gibberesh instead of the wizzard layout. I am using the
openoffice in the 5-current ports which is 1.1.0.

System: amd athlon-xp 1800 w/256 ddr 2700 ram

freebsd-5-current with 5-current ports.
--
  Sweetleaf
  sweetleaf_at_fastmail.fm