Re: IBM Blade

From: Blaz Zupan <blaz_at_si.FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 18:45:27 +0100 (CET)
> I've solved DISABLING every kind of usb from the kernel.
> but making so I lost the floppy and the cdrom. :-(
> I've not tried with 4.9
> but only with 4.8 R

Well, if you managed to install it, then there is no problem. Reenable usb
and put this in /etc/rc.local or some other startup file:

kbdcontrol -k /dev/kbd1

This will switch keyboard during startup. This way you should have floppy,
cdrom and keyboard working. But the real solution should be to upgrade to 4.9,
which is supposed to work without the above hack.