Re: kernel panic trying to utilize a da(4)/umass(4) device with ohci(4)

From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 13:06:56 +0100
Mark Dixon <mark_at_markdnet.demon.co.uk> writes:
> When it works, is that when you have been using it in another operating
> system, and then reboot into FreeBSD and try it?

I don't think so.

BTW, I just reinstalled cups to give the printer another try, and it
now seems to work in -CURRENT (knock on wood).  It didn't work in
-STABLE when I tried a couple of weeks ago, nor did it work in
-CURRENT when I tried to use it to print wedding invitations this
summer.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des_at_des.no